Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ultimate April Fools

I have to give my roommate credit for her work today. Emily really pulled off the best April Fools Pranks. She managed to distribute flyers with my photo and number around campus in the wilk and the library. I've been getting calls and texts all day long! She also put up a poster of me in the testing center. The testing center actually called me tonight asking me if they wanted them to take it down and if I wanted it back haha. She also did a bunch of other stuff at the apartment. She taped the little sink hose so that it would spray automatically when we turned on the water. A bucket of water splashed all over me as I was opening my bedroom door. Twice. A stream of water poured from the top of the toilet. My milk is green. The shower head is filled with blue dye. And my clothes are mixed with Morgan's in our closet. The pranks keep popping up...I'm a little scared to find out what else she did! But I give her props nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment