Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Autumn Happiness

I'm convinced that God gives us the beauty of the fall season to help warm us up to the freezing temperatures, inconvenient weather conditions, and lack of sunlight that follow. Although I'm dreading having to wear a jacket more often and have all but abandoned my flip-flops, I do find this time of year to be absolutely stunning. Especially here in Utah. I love looking outside my window to see piles of leaves on the ground and vivid red and orange colors in the trees. I love all the festivities that come with the season. Decorating for Halloween, hiking the canyons, carving pumpkins, fall fashion, the start of basketball season, hot chocolate, the first snow, good food, and seeing family for the holidays. This definitely makes the drop in the temperature slightly more bearable.


No comments:

Post a Comment