Sunday, June 26, 2011

Neon Trees. Backstage.

Oh, the joys of the San Diego County Fair. Nothing says "expensive" like fried food and stomach-sickening rides! This year I had the chance to go backstage with Neon Trees. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty awesome. They needed someone to sell merchandise after the show, so I put my cashier skills to work. It was crazy how long the merch line was. We sold out of everything except for two shirts and a few CDs. I thought I was just selling everything as volunteer work, so when the manager handed me fifty bucks I was pretty excited haha. Bradley helped sell too, so I split the money with him, but it was still a sweet deal. After the show (which rocked, as always) we met up with Chris and his girlfriend Danielle and explored the fair for a little while. I was not in the mood to throw up my entire meal, so I didn't go on anything crazy, just this scary ride called "The Zombie." It was kind of a joke haha. The worker actually had to push Chris and Danielle's cart for the first little while because it wouldn't move on the track on its own. We did a few other little games, all very expensive! At the end of the night, it was nice just driving right out of the fair, since we got to park backstage.

Backstage with Bradley and Branden after the show

"THE ZOMBIE"

Guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment