Sunday, May 6, 2012

South Carolina. Day 2.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

My first real day in South Carolina proved to be quite the adventure. First on the list: wakeboarding! For those of you who don't know, one of my life goals has been to get up on a wakeboard. Now granted I've only tried one other time, this goal remained unaccomplished until this day. Lendrum, Quinn, and I were fortunate enough to go out on Dr. Merrill's boat on the Stono River. I remember being blown away by all the trees along the river, not to mention all the docks! Every house along the river had a dock. It was beautiful! Lendrum and Quinn busted out some moves on the wakeboard, and then it was my turn. Everyone was very patient with me. But alas, I finally got up! I can check that one off the list now. I'd really like to get better at wakeboarding and go more in the future.

On Saturday night, we went to North Charleston to see Wicked! Such a good show. We got third row seats too! We went to dinner at Longpoint Grill  before the show, which was deliciously Southern. We thought the show started at 7pm, but it really started at 8pm so we were a little early. We took some pictures and chatted for a while before it was time to go in the theater. It was a great way to spend my first day in the South!

Out on the river

Air

Woo! Outside the wake baby.

Love this boy

Goofing off before Wicked

Stephanie, Kim, me, Lendrum, and Quinn at the show

No comments:

Post a Comment